Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-03-2004 , 05:02 AM

TEAM SCHWAG

hey hey hey! i got super bored and started drawing random stuff, and i decided i want to make a super crime fighting team, or a couple guys addicted to huffing, or just some random guys who ya know, hang out. Anyways, tell me whatcha think of team schwag, if enough people like it, i may turn it into a 3d mastapiece. ARRRRRRRRRRRR matey.

Attached Thumbnails

I Can't Understand What I'm Thinking

Last edited by Mr. Bojangles; 09-03-2004 at 03:18 PM.
# 2 09-03-2004 , 05:08 AM
woooo the sony mascot and a boxing kangaroo hookin up to do some drugs... uhhh.. i mean fight crime.. that.. fight crime thats what i meant

AIM: Psuedo Realizm
# 3 09-03-2004 , 05:20 AM
maybe they will fight crimes on drugs..........that would make for interesting cinematic effects.......matrix on acid.......w00t!..........or ya know.....not, whatever goes really

I Can't Understand What I'm Thinking