Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 01-11-2004 , 04:00 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
Upstate New york and we havent gotten hit yet. But we usually get hit pretty hard. Mountins block a lot of it so when we do get it, we get it bad.

Yeah I saw some documentary or something on snow in NY, I think it was called The Day of Tomorrow or something like that... Come to think of it, I think the title was The Day After Tomorrow... user added image

We usually get a little snow in Denmark, but never around Xmas... That really sucks! And since we don't have any mountains, snow in Denmark generally just sucks!!!

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 17 01-11-2004 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by RubberChicken
wish england had more snow.. sigh user added image

Me too. Snow is great and sun is great but we don't seem to get either it's just cold and damp all year. The summers are a wash out and the winters are to mild for much snow. user added image

# 18 03-11-2004 , 06:54 PM
i miss snow... cursed bay area ><;;;

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 19 03-11-2004 , 07:11 PM
Subscriber
The thing I like th emost about winter is that when its snowing, it absorb a lot of the noise from the city. Every thing seems more peacefull and calm. Its very relaxing...