Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 17-09-2002 , 02:30 PM

This place rocks!!

I just recently got very interested in Maya, so naturally iw as searching for some cool Maya forums. But when i found this place I found much more then just a forum! user added image

this place is awesome! you have everything a maya site should have; free 3dmodels, free shaders, a gallery where people can uplaod there renders, a nice friendly forum, etc. etc.

I hope to leanr Maya as fast as possibe.. I think this place will help me a lot.. moving me closer and closer to my ultimate goal of going to a 3D school to learn Maya professionaly and then taking a career using Maya user added image

see you guys on the boards ! user added image

... Intelligence is irrelevance !!
# 2 17-09-2002 , 02:50 PM
Kevin
hey Chester! welcome to SM and very nice comments! Thankyou very much... we do have some fantastic members here and mods!

# 3 17-09-2002 , 03:15 PM
yes indeed, this site rocks !!! user added image.... try the tutorials and you will see that you will learn maya much and much quicker

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 4 17-09-2002 , 08:36 PM
Supreme Being
Welcome to SM Chester.. :p
i hope you'll find what you are lookin' for in this place and just remember that we'll be here if you need anything.. user added image

# 5 17-09-2002 , 10:12 PM
SM Tea Boy
Welcome

Have Fun

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 18-09-2002 , 06:12 AM
SM Alumni
Ya this place it pretty dope... alot of hard work has been put in here by a few guys... you will realize who they are after not long

"You know you've done your job right when nobody notices"

"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t"
# 7 18-09-2002 , 07:05 AM
yes i can really see the work put into this place.

I belong to a few private boards, and helped do some of the setting up and frontpage of it, and sorta understand how hard it can be. and that was only for a private 45-80 member BBS with a much less robust frontpage.

so great work! and if you guys ever need any help to do with scene news... im a pretty good news writer user added image

hehe im sure you got all the help you guys need, looks like it anyways! user added image

thanks for all the encouraging responses user added image

... Intelligence is irrelevance !!