View Poll Results: What new tutorial would you like to see by new instructor ?
NextGen Poly Alien Assasin (Organic-Hard Surface Modeling) 6 20.69%
Land Vehicle/Flying Vehicle (Hard Surface Modeling) 2 6.90%
Pixar/Disney Stylized Character (Organic Modeling) 7 24.14%
Stylized Robot Character (Hard Surface Modeling) 1 3.45%
Bipedal/Quadruped Creature Concept (Organic Modeling) 2 6.90%
Real World Realistic Object (Hard Surface Modeling) 11 37.93%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 31 04-06-2007 , 11:32 PM
yes but that's very easy to say, when you come home from 8-9-10 hours of doing this stuff you dont necessarily want to come back to it when you get home now do you user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 32 05-06-2007 , 04:53 AM
Alan,

I'm in the same boat with you. In previous few posts you're saying exactly what I've been thinking. I hardly even launch Maya at home after work anymore...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 33 05-06-2007 , 03:54 PM
It sucks doesn't it. I used to have a lot of enthusiasm for it when I got home but now.... no no user added image

How's dneg? Are you settled in? Sorry I haven't been in touch we're full on into the next show again (plus I've moved house!!) all pretty stressfull!

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 34 05-06-2007 , 08:05 PM

Originally posted by Alan
It sucks doesn't it. I used to have a lot of enthusiasm for it when I got home but now.... no no user added image

Yeah. It's not that I wouldn't want to. I just can't find the time or the energy. Gotta have a life outside work as well...

Originally posted by Alan
How's dneg? Are you settled in? Sorry I haven't been in touch we're full on into the next show again (plus I've moved house!!) all pretty stressfull!

Alan [/B]

Dneg's cool. Just had my first review yesterday and I will continue here after my first contract expires next month. I'm on my second show now (10,000 BC) which is ramping up. After this I'll have a looong vacation user added image

Might need to move house as well as I live a little too far away from work... :/

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!