Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 31 26-07-2003 , 06:40 AM
hey wiz dude wish u best of luck over there man just make the best choice for u follow what u want even if u go to the IDF or IAF feel proud of it u guys have a one of the most elite armed armed forces in the whole world(i always have respect u guys) so whichever decision u make good luck with it personally i dont think getting inside the armed forces is nothing bad user added image so go there and do whatever u want aerospacial and aerodynamic things are very cool and only a few get to be on it as well as programming and certain kind of things which have a very big impact on peoples lives globally just weight the pros and cons of every door u have man a select the best one for u cause looking at what u wrote u have lots of doors opened so make sure u select very wisely man always think about yourself and about your country thats the best thing u can do user added image so mate i hope u make up a good decision and im glad to hear a guy that liek that kinda thing user added image happy for ya dude user added image

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the person who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express their opinions courageously and honestly.
*Albert Einstein*

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.
Sir Winston Churchill

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
George Washington
# 32 26-07-2003 , 08:29 AM
Subscriber
thanks alot kornkdipr user added image

# 33 26-07-2003 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
I wanted to get into the army when i was younger but i had alot of problems with my knee so i kind of forgot about it and got on with art, thinking about it now Im not sure if i would have been ever cut out for it.

Whatever you deside to do wiz i wish you the best of luck.

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 34 26-07-2003 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber
thanks matt user added image