Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-04-2011 , 04:54 PM

water balloon

theres a water balloon preset in the ncloth presets but i cant get it too work at all any ideas??

GT
# 2 25-04-2011 , 07:04 PM
The thin red line
Say you have a sphere mesh, first I would delete history then freeze transform,Assigne ncloth to it (preset water balloon) then create a plain some distance under the sphere apply create passive ridged body to it. set animation frame to say 1 to 100 or more if needed then press play. I have not done any animation for a while but I think that should work.......dave

Edit:Sorry it create passive collider for the collision object, just tested that and does work on defaults

Last edited by daverave; 25-04-2011 at 09:01 PM.