Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-10-2004 , 03:56 AM

Help with cloth and hair

Hello I was wounering if I could get some help here. a friend of mine is letting me barrow there copy of Maya 6 Unlimited so that I can make the models and animations for a game I am doing for school. I am having trouble keeping the Danamic cloth on the Model when I Animate the character. I have used a Set Driven Key with a couple of my own atubutes and I keyframe those. The cloth likes to do it's own impression of a vortex. If someone could also point me to a good tutorial for hair that would be great. This all needs to be sent into a Shockwave 3D file in the end. Any help would be great

# 2 29-10-2004 , 01:14 AM
It would help if you could provide a screen capture of what you mean.

And your name from Naruto?

# 3 29-10-2004 , 06:52 AM
I will have to post a screen over the weekend. I am just using polys for the game but there are a couple of things I want to do Hair and cloth.

And part of my SN name is from Naruto.