Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 08-12-2002 , 02:04 PM
Subscriber

blah new home site in progress

It is soo hard to decide for the layouts and such for my new website. Maybe I just suck at design, or better yet that I'm slow.

Anyway here's a pencil drawing in progress, to act as a posterpic for my sketches/drawings section of my (hopefully) coming website.

If this is too offending please take it down. user added image

# 2 08-12-2002 , 02:49 PM
I do not find nudity in it's natural depiction as rude or offensive.....so the drawing is fine by me....some of our younger members however may like it but their parents may not.....just a thought from me.

Looks great so far undsethuser added image user added image

# 3 08-12-2002 , 03:09 PM
SM Tea Boy
Looking good so far.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 08-12-2002 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber
I don't find this offensive. I don't understand why people get so bent (no pun intended) over nude art. From what I am told, we are all born naked. How can something so natural be bad?

Good drawing though. You going to shade it?

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 5 08-12-2002 , 08:23 PM
Subscriber
Yes, I'll draw the shades, but maybe I will simplify the shadows.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 6 09-12-2002 , 11:00 PM
Subscriber
looks good... and might wanna blend the hair to the head a bit... looks a bit "unnatural".... otherwise, awesome drawings... i wish i could draw like that...

# 7 10-12-2002 , 07:40 AM
Subscriber
...oops I ruined the drawing... user added image

I drew abstract shading, with lines. But I had no clear strategy, as to how dark the shading should be. So it got all messed up.

I wish I could draw like Manara!

# 8 16-12-2002 , 04:24 PM
Subscriber

Another drawing

Did this while waiting for the handball match to start, between Denmark and Norway, in the European Championship in Handball for Women.

Hehe I havent decided on how to procede. It is always a little sad to draw chothes on the bodies. Yet, maybe some silk would be appropriate and nice looking.

# 9 16-12-2002 , 06:11 PM
Got some drawing skills buddy=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 10 16-12-2002 , 06:26 PM
Subscriber
Thanks Kurt! i was waiting for a comment on this one user added image

But my drawing skills need some desperate tuning. Luckily this drawing is on the right course. Looking at some sites with real artists, the work that has been done by tose guys in photoshop is totally uncomprehensible I feel.

Earlier I used to measure the figure pretty strict, but after a while I began to just draw the figure. Some figures had the head too big and the other way around.

I try to "relax" more, and come up with an exiting posture without too much fiddling, but there is still something missing. I want to be able to draw these drawings on "steady whims" and not end up with only one good drawing while sketching out stuff.

If you guys have any tips on drawing and composition, please show off your skills or give some comments. That would be great.

# 11 16-12-2002 , 11:21 PM
Subscriber
oooh nuddy pics!! lovely user added image
gd work undseth

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 12 17-12-2002 , 01:46 AM
damn, you can draw real good!

# 13 17-12-2002 , 04:20 AM
If I told you what I wanted could you draw me my dream girl?

Heheh, j/k

Good Job undseth

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.