Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-08-2004 , 03:55 AM
Subscriber

Help guys

I'm modeling and texturing a zepplin and need some references; the ones that I got from places like google and the like have help, but barely, I can't see enough detail in them. If any of you out there have any or know where I can get some pleeeeeeeeeez let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated. Oh, if any of u can get me some, like, blueprints of one, that would be awesome. Thanx again.

# 2 17-08-2004 , 03:41 AM
i'm not too sure about blueprints, but you can try places like corbis.com or photolibrary.com and if you're really serious i remember like history channel or discovery channel done like a two hour special about zepplins. talking about their dimensions and other great resouce stuff you should be able to use.

# 3 19-08-2004 , 02:02 AM
Subscriber

Blueprints