View Poll Results: Coffee or Cars?
Coffee 4 66.67%
Cars 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 07-03-2005 , 04:44 AM

Coffee or Cars?

German detectives are hunting thieves who broke into a car showroom and stole only the coffee machine.

Dozens of brand new Citroen cars were parked in the showroom in Bonn and the keys were on the wall.

But the thieves ignored all the new motors, and instead unplugged and made off with the coffee machine.

Bonn police spokesman Robert Scholten said: "The coffee machine was a pretty good one but not worth as much as a new car.

"Staff only discovered the theft when they went to make a drink in the kitchen and realised the machine was missing."

The showroom which was owned by the Citroen main dealer in Bonn is on the main street. Pplice so far have no clues as to the identity of the culprits.

So tell me people, what's better? Coffee or Cars?

# 2 07-03-2005 , 04:51 AM
Haha. I love it!

# 3 07-03-2005 , 09:44 AM
Well, french cars... user added image

j/k user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 10-03-2005 , 01:36 PM
Subscriber
Maybe they remembered the C4 commercial and chickened out because they got scared that it would kick their asses, but decided not to go home empty handed user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 5 11-03-2005 , 03:22 PM
heheeh funny......is tht really true ....

https://www.imageocean.net/
Free Photo Hosting!