Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-07-2005 , 01:16 AM

Timeing of Animation [Help]

okay i was viewing some tutorials and stuff, and i notive. that the timeing on them where much slower then what i have, mine is really really fast. How can i change how fast it goes??,

Thank you

edited
not sure if this helps , but i use Maya Unlimited 6.0

# 2 12-07-2005 , 01:27 AM
I'm not sure i understood correctly..but you basically want to speed up or slow down an animation that you made in maya...such as a walking cycle?...a real easy way to adjust the timing is by going into the dope sheet (window....animation editors...dope sheet)...then you select the keys and scale them with the scaling tool to speed it up/slow it down to your liking....again...hopefully i understood correctly...sorry if i didn't....it's kinda late over hereuser added image
TheAnswerRP03

# 3 12-07-2005 , 02:29 AM
nvm i found my problem, i was talking about the time lime settings, it wasn't on realtime

thanks anyway