Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 09-06-2007 , 07:04 PM

Dragon, or dragons head...either way.

I've started a dragon. I don't know how far its going to go. I'll post wires of theres interest. Crits are welcome but please don't bother me with, what goes where, thank you for being considerate. Also should the top teeth be completely overhanging past the bottom jaw or should they fit the mouth, I'm going for fearsome, you know something a game boss should look like. Not that this is going into a game.

***edit***
If you want this for a mod just let me know. Sorry to advertise:bandit:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 16-06-2007 , 12:12 AM
I did a quick paintover to figure out the shape and how to make it a more interesting model, at the moment it is far to plain. The teeth will be made as dentures.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 16-06-2007 , 12:20 AM
Minor changes to the model. The real character will be added now. I'm relly hopeing to create a lot of intracacey on the head.

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 16-06-2007 , 01:51 AM
Subscriber
they look pretty good

When i took a quick look at the first picture you posted it looked like it could have been a body for a car shaped like a dragons head..

# 5 17-06-2007 , 01:12 AM
Update. Its been moved into Z brush. The dentures and possible body will be completed as seprate projects. The are seperate only because they are both time consuming and critical to the image of my piece. This is my first time with Zbrush so sometings may be done simlply to experiment. Hopefully being new with z brush won't hurt the impact of the piece. ...Also the eyes will be seperate. They will be a good thing to have as a stock part.

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 23-06-2007 , 09:08 AM
To avoid opening a new thread for smaller projects or intermitten projects I'll be adding them here. This perticular piece is just to sharpen my skills. Gold ocean and sunset are all difficult things that work well together. I could take this project and further it by creating something inside the end result of my work. In other words this is concept work. Its not finished, I do not like the ocean so far. If anyone knows how to improve the conept or especially the ocean please let me know. Later.

Attached Thumbnails
# 7 23-06-2007 , 01:54 PM
Hi. After much experimentation I've found a sea that I like. I have also touched up the sky. I think I'm going to take it to photoshop for a better horison.

Attached Thumbnails