SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Make an object leave motionpath

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

14-01-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
Silver
Subscriber

Make an object leave motionpath
I have problems to make this object leave the motionpath and stick to this rotating platform.

Its supposed to leave the motion path before the end of it and then stick to the moving plattform.

I have tried abit with pointconstrain but dont get it to work in they way it should.

Any suggestions how to make this work.
14-01-2005, 09:16 AM   #2
Silver
Subscriber

Hehe I did made it work now with both adding locator and object to the path, used constrains for the obecjt to follow the locator on the path, and abit in keyframe the blend to get the object to leave the path and stick to the plattform ^^