Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 05-06-2005 , 02:26 PM
Subscriber

jedi strafighter

salut voila je me suis payer le tutorial sur le vaiseau jedi.
et j'ai un probleme j'ai telecharger tous les videos mais g l'impression qu'il manque une videos .
la fin de la videos 7 ne correspond pas au debut de la videos 8.
le vaisseau a pris pleinde details.
merce de vos reponses

# 2 05-06-2005 , 03:13 PM
Je ne parle pas francaise beacoup user added image

---EDIT---

Sorry, My french really sucks :shakehead

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.

Last edited by Shadeblade; 05-06-2005 at 03:20 PM.
# 3 05-06-2005 , 05:14 PM
Subscriber
ok my english is not good.
wall i'm have the jedi starfighter video (all videos)
and i'm think videos 7 are not complete because between the videos 7 and 8 the starship has much more detail without it not being watch in videos thanks for reply
sorry for this english very french
:headbang:

# 4 05-06-2005 , 06:20 PM
Not every single detail is on the video you have to do a bit on your own using the techniques that are showen in earlier sections. If I was to do every single detail the tuts would be 30 parts long and cost double the price.

I can promise you that I did not do anything new to make the model look different just the same processes and just more time inbetween sections.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb