Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 20-07-2005 , 08:53 AM
Tubby

NaturalMotion releases free endorphin Learning Edition [eLE]

NaturalMotion Ltd., the developers of 3D animation technology based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis (DMS), announces the immediate availability of the company’s free endorphin Learning Edition (eLE). Based on the award-winning 3D character animation software endorphin 2.0, the eLE has no time restrictions, includes all relevant product documentation, and offers a comprehensive support network via the company’s endorphin forum. The software is fully functional; however, it is motion file export disabled and is not to be used for commercial production.

https://www.naturalmotion.com/

# 2 10-04-2007 , 06:23 AM
Senior Software Developer
I have 2.5.2 and its a must have bit of kit. Makes your anims and dynamic sims soo much faster.

Here is a little test I did with the full version using Maya within its pipeline. It also supports Max and nay 3D ap that can import and export in OBJ and fbx files.

Theres a lot of work to do with the way the rig works and the weights on the geo. But a i said its a test to ensure I can import and export correctly.

https://www.home108.co.uk/testanims/endorphineblast5.avi

About 1.4Mb(ish)

The entire process, using one of the default fbx animation files provided with the app (walk.fbx), then a stumble and attempt to pull hands to face (not quite right tbh), took about 15 mins including the playblast.

This is a great app please try it out.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)