Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 24-01-2009 , 09:45 PM
Subscriber

Can't Download anything

Until recently I haven't been able to download anything anymore. Every time I click on a download link, I receive a message that I've accessed the download 150 times today and can't do so again. Now the first day it happened I thought perhaps I might have somehow opened up download links 150 times, but some 3 or 4 days later I'm still getting that message. It first started happening after I tried to open up the link to Haunted House Modeling 7.

Now none of the links work. I only have 6 days left of my trial period ends and I wish to make the best of them before i have to wait a while to buy the complete or student version of Maya. Thx

# 2 24-01-2009 , 10:03 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi it seems you're using some sort of download manager / accelerator (or at least thats what it looks like this end) thats causing your browser to try downloading each file 100's of times a second.

I'm fixing your problem now but you'll need to disable whatever it is your using.

You should now be able to download.

David
user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 24-01-2009 , 10:11 PM
Subscriber
Thx, I just closed it so it won't interfere.

Although I find it odd that it happened now when I've been using Orbit all this time.

Last edited by YanniusX; 24-01-2009 at 10:15 PM.
# 4 24-01-2009 , 10:22 PM
SM Tea Boy
Not sure why it started doing it but i'm glad i could help

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"