Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 20-08-2003 , 09:21 PM
Subscriber

Animated musical instruments

Hey, has anyone successfully implemented or attempted to duplicate the cool animated instruments that Wayne Lytle (https://www.animusic.com) uses in his animations?

I think this is the coolest stuff and was wondering if anyone has been involved in anything like that?

"Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn’t have time to build it to scale or to paint it"
:: Dr. Emmett Brown
# 2 24-08-2003 , 09:25 PM
Subscriber
I have always wanted to do an animation like this ever since I first saw animusic on Tech TV's old show "Eye Drops" but have never gotten around to it. For one, I lacked a way to get the music into Maya. Unfortunately, Maya will only allow wav files. Back then, I had no way to convert wmv to wav, but now I do, so maybe I will do this.

# 3 24-08-2003 , 11:10 PM
Yea, animusic kinda got me interested, but I could never compare to what they can do.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow