Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-03-2019 , 11:06 AM

post infinity beginning at custom key?

Hello,

i have an animation and it starts with a guy walking and waving and continous with another walking animation.
I would like to activate post infinity offset cycle but i dont want the animation start again at key 0. Is it possible to define a starting point somehow? The infinity cycle should start at key 68 and end at key 100.

I dont want to use trax editor because i would like to work with the graph editor the same time and because the model has a path baked in, i cannot cut the before keys and split my animation in two seperate files. The file is mocap data i got from another student and there are ik translations baked into the feed. When i delete the hips position graph (e.G.:
the guy walks in position) my leg animation gets screwed up. I dont know how to fix this.

It would be interesting to know how to delete the forward moving of motion captured data in general, but this is da different question.