Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-05-2009 , 01:45 PM

cache fireworks

Ok I have created some fireworks which explode over 280 frames but when I try to batch render them it drops out every now and again. When I restart is rendering the fire works are slightly different and so the animation will not work. I have sussed the fact I need to either cache or bake the animation but cannot get this to work. Could someone give me a run down of what I need to select and do in order to get this to work.
Thanks for any help or advice from you guys.

Cheers,

Leon

# 2 21-05-2009 , 04:21 PM
Subscriber
It depends what the fireworks are made from.

Are they the default ones that come with Maya (which look a bit naff tbh) or have you made your own, and from what?

Chris

# 3 21-05-2009 , 05:19 PM
Just used the default ones in maya although they are looking ok for what they are needed for.