Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 03-11-2007 , 02:46 PM

WWII Paratrooper/Band of Brother's

Okay here is a Paratrooper I'm finishing up for my new demo reel. This took me 2 weeks. I just got to rig him and paint the weights which is a pain. I'm in the process of modeling a German infantry soldier. All the textures are from the internet. You don't really need high res pics to make something look well. On the Sims Castaway I used internet pics. Don't tell EA though! lol Hopefully I'll be able to get out of EA soon!

One thing I did notice is that the hairline on the back of his head is too crisp. I will soften the edge and make it a bit more round.

Poly Count is 3730 with all the gear included.

Attached Thumbnails

EA Games

Last edited by djknucklez1; 03-11-2007 at 05:37 PM.
# 2 03-11-2007 , 07:57 PM
You worked on the sims?? For shame ahahah. Its as fun as watching Big Brother.

Nice model though by the way!!

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!