SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / problem with image plane image

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

27-12-2005, 01:24 AM   #1
siderif

problem with image plane image
every time i try to place an image on a plane it seems to move to the left, for example place the top of a car on to the plane the front of the car seems to disapear of the left hand side of the plane and be at the right hand side near the back of the car

anyone help? its really bugging me
01-01-2006, 02:48 AM   #2
siderif

lol guess i wasnt clear enough about what i ment so heres a image(if i can figure out how to get it to upload :p ), the top view and side view are fine its the front view of the car that is just not displaying properly
Attached Images