Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 22-04-2006 , 04:26 PM
The Maya Mountain

Mar/Apr Final NEWBIE Entries!

Post your finals here! Only final entries, please. If you'd like to comment on them, please do so at their original thread.

Final entries that are attached to the forum should be no larger than 640x480. If you'd like to post larger images, please link to them from your own hosting. Feel free to post wires, texture maps, etc and describe your entry. If you have an animation or sequence of images describing your robot's transformation, feel free to post them as well. Preferably with videos, host them elsewhere to avoid having to compress them too much to fit in an attachment. Make sure you link to any codecs that you are using if possible.

Only images posted in the final entry threads will be considered up for the final judging.

Thanks!

# 2 22-04-2006 , 05:18 PM
Here's my battle suit XV80 clay render (Software: Maya)

Normally its in an Audi TT (a bit modified for my robot to fit and its functioanlity) and transforms into a battle suit transformer where he can fight user added image. When its a car it has inteligent missiles (they have a mind of their own) located where normally there are headlights and on the roof of the car there are other small heat seeking missiles for the skys.

If the problem is big then transforms and has the missiles loaded and got the jet packs behind the feet for thrust to fly in the air, a gun on the left arm that shoots bullets at 9 bullets per second and on the right arm he has a gun equiped with grenades/ flame throwing. In the head he is equiped with an antenna that lets him search and command other robots and equipment at far distances and has 3 eyes for night vision, thermal viewing and X-ray. Working together they give him a good view of the battle and his enemies.

Master Yoda "Never used such a thing before, the jedi has. Hmmmm...Wonder why?"

Thanks alot people for all your support and Goodluck to everybody!

Attached Thumbnails

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg

Last edited by Masteryoda; 22-04-2006 at 05:21 PM.

# 3 22-04-2006 , 06:47 PM
Subscriber

pbman entry

i have to put my entry in now as i have run out of time

the vid is in .swf firmat - watch it on its second cycle as it will run smoother
here
i could only do have as i had som much trouble groupin ect an i didnt hve time to sort it

here is my thread
link

new vid it was surposed to be clearer but its not much better ne ways glud luck to all other enteries in both classes

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973

Last edited by pbman; 26-04-2006 at 02:43 PM.