Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 18-11-2010 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber

Looking for volunteers for exciting new project.

Good Afternoon All

I am looking to create a small team of volunteers to work with me on an exciting new project. This is not paid work, however I am aiming to attempt to get the project published, so should the idea take off you will be entitled to a fair percentage of any incomings where your work appears.

The copyright to said product will remain with myself, I will require each member of the team to agree to an NDA via email to protect against revealing or copying the idea without permission.

Your artistic opinion will be important in the development of the project. Your credit will appear in the product.

Fans of superhero franchises and comics will find this particularly fun to work on.

• I am looking for people who can model in Maya, texture and rig characters such as those found in Simply Maya's 'Chef Ramsey tutorial' and Pixar's 'The Incredibles'.
• I am also looking for people who can create in Maya realistic scenes/backgrounds similar to Simply Maya's 'Haunted House' and 'Scientist Lab' tutorials.

If you are interested in learning more about the project, please send me a message to my email address:

craig@starpeopleadventures.com

or drop your email here and I will contact you. If you have examples of your work, please send so I can see.

When project is done, we shall of course post on these forums for all to see. user added image

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Craig

# 2 22-11-2010 , 11:01 AM
Subscriber
Hey again all

I've had a cool response from a couple of modelers, one of which is already modeling one of the characters for the projects (and doing a briliant job).

I am still looking for other modelers interested in getting involved. Specifically people who want to work on scenes and backgrounds.

This can be a great learning experience for people in Maya so if you're interested contact me either by dropping a message here or emailing me at craig@starpeopleadventures.com.

When the project is nearing completion and at the modelers permision we'll post pics here of the work.

Craig
aka BounceX