Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 211 14-06-2005 , 08:21 PM
old.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 212 14-06-2005 , 08:30 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Luckily

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 213 14-06-2005 , 08:34 PM
, Shadeblade

# 214 14-06-2005 , 10:31 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
managed

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 215 15-06-2005 , 01:36 AM
to

# 216 15-06-2005 , 09:21 AM
duplicate

# 217 15-06-2005 , 07:19 PM
Technical Director
his

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 218 15-06-2005 , 08:58 PM
Smile.

# 219 15-06-2005 , 10:00 PM
When

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 220 15-06-2005 , 10:05 PM
The polygon was extruded and happy because it had four dollars that faced getting drunk while walking down to the bank where he extruded into some freaky people who terminated mankind only using fishsticks and teaspoons +5 different geek’s who’s fantasy was flashing the local flash light randomly. The only problem was that truncated was becoming a depressing piece of paper dipped in cheese and slime. Unfortunately, cows assaulted were Simplymaya because darkness was incoherent in Kurt's soul. But Kurt decided that light was chaotically better than my theory of specialquantumgraviticaldynamics. Thus, trigonometry fell short of Kurt's Malkovitch. Then mutant chiwawa's spit radiators across without exploding anything important risking exposure reversing time therefore, I, James T. Kurt wandered restlessly into a N-gon code which coagulated bloodcurdling events making humankind zombies that metriculated into something cute. Did the police threaten the mutant apricot whose existence fused Kurt together creating microscopic double helix of incredible madness Which drove sheep off MSN. Then, Hobbits shaved their feet slowly. But when the girls erupted fuzzy tails o'doom day became dark and stinky because they all smelled like Shadeblade FARTS. Alienscience who somehow found Kurt then FARTED. Therefore, the limburger was mouldy. Peltra the aged witch pooped by Total Rookie's xhiittteatermacromegadog until he, Peltra's butler became old. Luckily, Shadeblade managed to duplicate his smile. When Mtmckinley user added image

# 221 15-06-2005 , 10:26 PM
kicked

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 222 15-06-2005 , 10:27 PM
Kevin user added image

# 223 16-06-2005 , 12:27 PM
Subscriber
Some

# 224 16-06-2005 , 04:01 PM
spam!

# 225 16-06-2005 , 06:15 PM
appeared

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list