Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-08-2003 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber

Tell me what you think.

These are two of the three little pigs that I'm working on for my thesis. They're just some tests of them smoothed out. I've never been much of a modeler; I prefer mel, particles, and animating...to tell you the truth, I've been learning as I go. Tell me what you guys think. By the way has anyone out there tried final rig...and has anyone else been hit by that blaster.worm?
if you haven't tried finalRig yet you can get it at this site...
www.radiantsquare.com. Don't be afraid to fill in all of the logging in info; they're not terrorists, they're my friends and they just want to keep everyone up to date w/all the latest finalRig updates. Hope you guys like it as much as I do...and I'm not just saying that cuz they're I know them. Anyway, thanx and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 16-08-2003 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber

here's the other pig

FinalRig!!!!

Attached Thumbnails