Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-08-2005 , 06:54 PM
Subscriber

need some info

hey guys i bought the walk cycle tutorial and i was hoping it would show me a finish walk cycle that would move forward not just in place. Is there anyway that i can make it move forward or do you guys have some other walk cycle that will move forward so i can learn how to do it. If you guys have any information on other walk cycles that actually move forward please hook me up. Thank you guys hope i can get some help. I need it because i suck at walk cycles and want to be really good at them.

# 2 18-08-2005 , 07:16 PM
I haven't actually seen the walking cycle tutorial.....but I will try to help anyways......once you have a walking cycle that stays in one place...you pretty much have everything you need to know so that you can actually make it move forward......you would basically just have to add a few more keys for the feet and torso.....in the translate z direction (or possibly trans x..depending on how the character is oriented).....and you would just have to tweak it....i'm pretty sure if you did it once.....tweaked it....then did it a few more times....you would get some pretty good results...do what looks right...and keep practicing.....hopefully that helped.....sorry i can't be "tutorial-specific" since i haven't actually seen it..but I've taken classes in animation and animated several cycles.....good luck
theanswerrp03