Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 26-07-2007 , 12:50 PM

New 3d site layout

Could I get some feedback on this? I'm redoing my site and am going with this idea, but want to know if it's quality or not, and where it needs improvement. Mostly the models, how do they look? I haven't added the links in yet. THANKS!

Attached Images

www.ahearnart.com
aim: kaltnue303

JOIN THE 3D USERS MYSPACE GROUP:
https://groups.myspace.com/3DNERDS
# 2 26-07-2007 , 01:35 PM
Nice. What is the site about. Might be able to help more if we know what its about. Also with web design, its best to have some text explaining what the link is and where it goes. Otherwise its called Mystery Meat lol.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 3 26-07-2007 , 02:12 PM
The models look incredible, a great idea! But i thought mystery meat was....user added image

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 4 26-07-2007 , 02:27 PM
HAHAHAH. Well its definetly a mystery to web designers lol.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 5 26-07-2007 , 02:29 PM
Lol, maybe I shoulda included a link to my old page: www.ahearnart.com It's going to follow that scheme, just with better renders and looks I hope user added image I'm just still unsure if it's good or not

www.ahearnart.com
aim: kaltnue303

JOIN THE 3D USERS MYSPACE GROUP:
https://groups.myspace.com/3DNERDS
# 6 26-07-2007 , 11:36 PM
it looks cool - i especially like the tv - very retro. user added image

# 7 27-07-2007 , 01:12 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
I looked at your website and it looks great already, certainly nothing to be worried about and your gallery is good too
And i wish i had a showreel like that :bow:
The only thing that i'm missing on your current site is the use off sound, i think when you use that on your site it will make it better(make sure it can be disableduser added image )

# 8 27-07-2007 , 04:49 AM

Wooo

Wooo, nice model and render. Yeah ~, I just want result. How to render it? mentay ray or maxwell? Can you show me your render step?