Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 07-08-2009 , 11:15 AM

First time full human attempt

Just currently following a tutorial... but it is not a move by move tutorial. It is a you should end up with this by the time you have finished this section.

Just in the phase one stage of blocking my character out, it is very early stages just wondering if i could have your opinions regardless.

Used or tried to use as little polygons as possible( see I do pay attentionuser added image ). This stage is still work in progress but before i walk on the wild side...Well the say prevention is better than cure.

Thanlyou.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 07-08-2009 , 11:16 AM
Back

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 07-08-2009 , 11:37 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
Hyper realistic creatures book?
I tried that as my first humanoid. If I could start over I would do a step by step tutorial first

# 4 07-08-2009 , 01:46 PM
Just realised this should opf been in the WIP section...Sorry !

elephantinc, I am beginning to think that, but i will persevere and see what the outcome isuser added image

Wish me luck