Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-10-2006 , 03:56 PM

Dragon

Here Is Dragon Have look at it Wait for Yours critique/comments
Please critique/comments me as it tutorial but there some thing that have look around by other.
Just look at images

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

"The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
Albert Einstein.
# 2 21-11-2006 , 11:16 AM
The dragon looks nice. The neck is a little slender though and the body seems a little small.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 3 09-12-2006 , 03:54 PM
Wow it looks great. Can't wait till it is finished. I like how it looks muscular and big. Good job on the wings to. Looks very detailed.

https://zoharblur.deviantart.com/
# 4 19-12-2006 , 08:24 AM
I like the cartoonish style, but personally I would like to see it with arms and the body could need some work. Otherwise well done! user added image

(PS. I love the head)

# 5 25-12-2006 , 06:13 AM
Subscriber
great model, i kinda gotta agree with echo red though ... the neck looks abit too slender and the body is really small compared to other dragons ived seen modeled, but thats probably the tutorial your following, good work ...