Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-05-2007 , 06:20 AM

iris texture please

I am currently up to modelling the eyes for my model, and I need high res images of irises. Please, has anyone got any links for me to have a look at, many thanks.

# 2 14-05-2007 , 07:09 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Hey,

i don't have a link to iris refferences, i do know a workaround though;
use either an u or a v -ramp(depends how you rotated the eyeball) then adjust the sliders until the proportions meets your demands.
then assign fractals to the colorchannels and use repeatu-v to make the fractal stretch out i always use this method
use color balance to color the iris

good luckuser added image

# 3 14-05-2007 , 09:14 AM
The only place that I can think to get hi res textures would be 3dsk but you have to pay. theres a great eye painting tutorial on highend 3d thats really good and well worth checking out.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 14-05-2007 , 10:51 AM
Subscriber

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).