Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 09-06-2006 , 04:36 PM
Subscriber

Changing color scheme

okay...so i found this option once, but i've never been able to find it again...i want to change my maya color scheme so it better matches the rest of my desktop...i know there were some "templates" you could choose (they probably aren't called that...maybe schemes). I want the one that makes the whole maya interface black...anyone know what i'm talking about or did i just have a weird dream that i could do that?

# 2 12-06-2006 , 03:05 AM
Subscriber
Go to "Window>Settings/Preferences>Color" and a window will come up which will allow you to change colors. I just looked at it (to verify it was there), I did not try and change anything (I rather like the default settings!). Anyway, you're not crazy, it's there. so knock yourself out! :-)

"Ad astra per aspera..."