Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 29-12-2008 , 01:23 AM
Acid44

F.E.A.R. problem that i need helps wif :/

okay, before you say google it i didi and i got a bunch of irrelevant crap totally not related to the game so thats why im posting this....

i just got fear directors cut or w/e, upgraded it to versionn 1.08 and it was playing fine up until now, i logged off my pc last night before going to bed then back in a little while ago and now when i run fear it isnt showing any text at all, no menu text no HUD text nothing, but it is showing the tool tips at the bottom when i hover over where a word is supposed to be, anyone know anything about this issue?

EDIT: also, on one of the guns i have in game it doesnt show the ammo count on the back of the barrel...

# 2 30-12-2008 , 04:55 PM
Acid44
nevermind, my power went out a ilttle while ago and that seems to have solved the problem somehow cause when i rebooted it all worked again...