Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 30-03-2010 , 10:05 PM
Acid44

Quick Sugg.

Just a quick one...

A lot of boards have a feature where it shows the thread the last post was in along with the poster's user name, I don't know how it would work to implement this, but it would make the forums a lot more efficient IMHO

user added image

# 2 30-03-2010 , 11:14 PM
SM Tea Boy
Sounds good i'll see what i can do user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 31-03-2010 , 06:06 AM
Acid44
Sweet, GIT 'ER DONE!

I was also thinking a quick reply box at the bottom of threads would be a nice addition too, just realized how useful they are by the fact that I have to click "reply" and then "post" to post this, instead of the usual just using a quick box and posting :p

Quick reply would also save bandwitdh I think cause then we wouldn't have to load this extra page all the time user added image