Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 05-04-2015 , 02:06 AM

Stepped to Linear animation.

Hello and Thank You for looking into my post!

I am having some difficulty changing from stepped animation to linear. My professor had us do stepped in class, but he took 3 seconds to tell us how to change it to linear and get smooth animation. I went to preferences and switched from stepped to linear, but I still have only the key frames and it is still jump. Somehow in class he switched and his animation (a blob jumping in place) was floaty but smooth( he said because all the in between were put in??). I switched and its still jumps, no change.

I have tried looking this up online, but as new as I am with Maya its still hard for me to understand how to do things. I am hoping someone could explain this to me, or point me to a website that has the process listed.

Thank You!

-M.