Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 30-09-2008 , 07:27 PM
its all about what you wont.. and i realy wonna bet my life on this game... If you wonna make a movie what stop you... you dont have to do it alone... i dont do this game alone...

# 17 30-09-2008 , 07:46 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
Im still at it....
but im still learning
Ill get there one day

# 18 30-09-2008 , 10:15 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Denaton
I think you are talking about Link when you say this.. ^^

PvP = Players vs Players
PvE = Players vs Event (Event is NPC and animals and so on)
NPC = Non-player charatar

There is alots of game that allredy have this... Examels: Elder Scroll (Mor then one game...) Dark Masiha and Darkfall. This is just a few games that have fps with them...

i'm aware of what npc and fps is :p
i was actually refering to God of War and Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry, but i suppose Link works too :p

i know elder scrolls can be played in both fps and 3rd person and i haven't actually played it more than a minute (because my computer at the time couldn't handle it, everything was white and all you could see was a small part of the UI), but i'll hazzard a guess it's not as pretty as 3rd person unless your enemies jump around all fancy pulling off kick-ass combos

either way, i hope you find someone to help you on your venture user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 19 01-10-2008 , 04:34 AM

Computer skills I should have: C#, Java, C++, XML, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, MEL, Python, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D And the normal boring stuff, Word, Excel, Power Point etc

Aint you intrestin?? =) I might realy need some one like you...

# 20 01-10-2008 , 06:14 AM
Hmm... interesting idea(s), but IMHO there is one not so good idea:

Quote: "Iuta: She was not the smartest god, even shes monster was smarter then she.She took her idea from CalimorĀ“s monster and made them smaller."

I think this would be a bad idea for creating an immersive game universe as everyone is likely to expect that a goddess would be powerful...

Using bad character qualities to diminish a character of such status, like what you did with Ferle is more believable, not to mention more relatable to your audience...

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 21 01-10-2008 , 06:34 AM
she is powerfull only that she is not a smart god.. She do things befor the things and so on... She dont think stufs through.

But its can be changed easly.. ^^

# 22 01-10-2008 , 06:41 AM
"She do things befor the things and so on"

would mean that she is impulsive, not "not smart"

Are we gonna see Iuta kill her mortal lover in a drunken rage?* :p

* Note: Its a common theme in mythos...

# 23 01-10-2008 , 06:50 AM
well you can compare her with a buller.... Ugly... Dumb...dont think befor she do things...

And if she find a mortal lover i feel sorry for that bad ass ^^

# 24 01-10-2008 , 07:11 AM
What does "buller" mean? user added image

# 25 01-10-2008 , 07:15 AM
Bully is a guy that hate you at school/work every day he try to harm you in diferent whays... At the end you dont wonna go to school/work becus you know he is there and w8ing for you...

# 26 01-10-2008 , 07:31 AM
So you meant "bully"... got completely confused as to what you meant...

Anyways, I don't think its a good idea to have a hideous goddes...

Bully = ugly is an automatic stereotype, but its kinda... I dunno: ????

I mean, if you were a hideous goddess, you wouldn't be the bully would you? The "King" god's hott wife, the goddess of love, the moon goddess would all probably make fun of you... Other gods, like the god of war would probably say you're fat behind you back or something... :p

However, having ugly gods is fine, think of Vulcan, the guy who lives in a volcano and makes swords and that for the gods who reside in fluffy white clouds... he only got a wife cause Zeus pulled some strings and made some orders... user added image

And have you ever seen those movies about high school? The hott cheerleader is always the b*tch...

Anyways, this is just my opinion, you can have her as ugly as you like... user added image

# 27 01-10-2008 , 07:55 AM
well you are right... the hot cheerleader is the b*tch.. But mostly the bad guys alwhays look ugly so why not make her ugly... i mean... snow whites stepmother was ugly (i think so anywhay..) but i dont say she is a real b*tch.. just say she is no that smart or sharp that the other gods... If she can pick betwin a wood sword or a iron sword to defend her self she wuld use a wood sword...

Mostly the other gods feel sorry for her and try to help her... but when the war broke out she need mor help then ever...

And thise gods dont have a "king god" them are like ordinary people with mor power then any race can handel. Sure the races have power to transform and fly and sufs but as power as a god you have more power then all the player to gather (The gms will have gods namns.. also them will play with the players so you can meet them and you can kill them but you will need over tousen of players. and if a god die... the creature that god have created will not die... for that god that died under the war have to blame her self...There is one whay to get her back and you have to summon her while you playing... when you have she gonna help that race that first summon her... and this can only be dune once per server...)

# 28 01-10-2008 , 08:12 AM
LOL at the wood sword vs the iron sword... user added image

But couldn't she just conjure her enemies out of existance? Oh wait, she's a bit daft so she conjured more! :p

Anways, I thought Snow White's step mother wanted to get rid of Snow White becuase she was more hott than she was... its like supermodels calling each other fat... :p

Both hott, just that one is more...

Having all the other gods help another one is kinda, I dunno, a bit ????... I mean, it kinda makes me smile thinking of another goddess saying to her, "now, go make all the mortals do this... no... no... don't cast curses! No! Don't burn that temple down, its yours!" user added image

Anyways, I just put in "King" god cause they are so generic and if there was one, his wife would be really hott... :p

# 29 01-10-2008 , 08:39 AM

But couldn't she just conjure her enemies out of existance?

The Athen god did not kill all the trojans did she?

# 30 01-10-2008 , 08:48 AM
Athena?

From memory, Athena guided the Greeks to build a giant wooden horse they could hide in, she didn't didn't kill all the Trojans although at several times, I think she had a part in assisting a couple of Greek heroes...