Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 04-09-2004 , 04:11 PM

My buttugly expression cannon!

Hey, I decided to go and have some fun with expressions so I wanted to make a gun that turned and shoots bullets... so far so good, but for the cannon shitting some bullets behind and the bullets aren't turning correctly when the cannon turns, even though ive animated their instanced poly bullet correctly. Any comments? (oh, don't get me on the fact that it's still buttugly, I just wanted to do some expressing :bandit: ).

edit: I'll post the movie when I finally can upload it
user added image user added image user added image

# 2 06-09-2004 , 12:36 PM

# 3 06-09-2004 , 11:16 PM
its pretty cool but very simple. can i see a render version witht he bullets? Did you only make the tracer bullets animated/rendered/modeled?

# 4 07-09-2004 , 02:17 PM
Subscriber
nice... but do I excually catch some particals in the wrong direction ?

# 5 07-09-2004 , 03:11 PM
Ransick: yeah, some of the emitters aren't listening, but that shouldn't be a prob.

Twist: I think the topic said it all user added image :p It was but a quick workop, nothing fancy... yet. I'll render something in the evening or tomorrow, but I'm a bit ill right now. user added image The instanced particle bullet are just simple cubes with a pointy nose, and the cannon itself and the original bullet (just 1) are animated