Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-04-2006 , 10:03 AM

Bird

Well, I'm at it again . . . . I'm working on adding a bird to the Walkerman program. I've been working on a spider, but it is relatively simple, and I have been wanting to get going on doing a bird.

I plan on making the bird so an animator can control the wing spread, the feathers on the wing, the amount of bend in both forward-backward and up-down, how fast the wings flap, the feather spread on the tail, tail up-down and who knows what else. . .

When I release Walkerman 1.2, I will probably have the spider and centaur included, and a few other modifications, like I have made it possible to re-pose the skeleton regardless of what gait the character is in.

For the future, I plan on doing some minor modifications on the quadraped, so I can get a more realistic bend of the back, and once I finish the bird, I think I will start actually using some of these creations for an animation project i have in mind.

Unless I happen to come up with new ideas as far as code-writing goes, the only other project I have in mind is one to
read what texture files a project has in it an move the files into a new texture folder then re-link them to the project file so they can be included in an upload.

"The Sage as an Astronomer: If you still see the stars as something above you, you lack the eye of knowledge." Friedrich Nietzsche