Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-05-2003 , 06:26 AM

need help once again

Hi friends,
I am a very new user to Maya and i am following the tutotial provided in the Maya Unlimited ( 4.5 ). When i was at the animation lesson, i couldnt open the file keyframing.mb
I should be able to open it and follow the lesson and after so many week learning it slowly on my own ( because cannot afford to go for classes as its very expensive ) i am stuck with this.
I have searched it well and somehow the file isnt inside. Can someone pse pse pse help and send me this file. Its like small tennis court ( green colour ) with a tennis ball moving from one court to another. By using the animation technique, i would be able to learn the animation.
Can someone pse send me the keyframing.mb file to me via gugu123@lycos.com

A good soul replied for me to get it from Alias Wavefront the other day but that would mean more correspondece and so on. I borrowed the PC containing the software from a friend of mine long ago and i dont have any details on its license issues. Could somone pse mail this file to me..pse pse pse....i really like to cont studying this software but now i couldnt go any further...pse someone......
I am thanking u so much.....

gugu

# 2 09-05-2003 , 04:09 PM
Please refrain from posting duplicate threads.
If your posts are related keep them in one thread.
Original thread

Due to the nature of the inquiry thereĀ“s not much help you might get aside from A|W itself.

Last edited by adldesigner; 09-05-2003 at 04:18 PM.

# 3 09-05-2003 , 04:25 PM
Kevin
Well I just spoke to our contact at Alias and was informed that this would indeed be illegal for any one to do.

Sorry gugu123...Thread closed