Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-07-2006 , 07:12 AM

why my rigging system & control system of MAYA 5 doesnt work properly in MAYA 7?

i have made full body rigging with all the control system in MAYA 5.
but now when i open that file in MAYA version 7, it doesnt work properly. what happens is when i move the body with global controller or main root joint legs dont move they stay there & stick there. my heel joints of both the legs stays there. they do not move.

This only happens in maya 7. it works properly in maya 5.
plz i need help.i am very very confuse.
thanks.

# 2 01-07-2006 , 01:04 PM
The Maya Mountain
check the IK handles and see if the sticky option is turned on or off. That was an option that was changed between 5 and 6 if I remember right.

# 3 02-07-2006 , 08:23 AM

Originally posted by mtmckinley
check the IK handles and see if the sticky option is turned on or off. That was an option that was changed between 5 and 6 if I remember right.

thanks mate..
i checked them..it was off.
& also that IKFK controls were off. that was the main thing.
now i can handle the systen pretty well
thanks