Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 31-05-2004 , 10:30 PM

middle mouse button

Hey i plugged a new mouse into my system and installed all the software and stuff, and my middle mouse button doesn't work in Maya. Does anyone know if u can change the button assignments in Maya so that may be another button would do that for me. I have a 5-button mouse. I don't think its the mouse, the scroll works and what not. thx.

# 2 31-05-2004 , 10:51 PM
Have you checked your mouse's custom settings? My mouse came with the middle button bound to windows button insted on 3rd mouse button.

# 3 31-05-2004 , 10:51 PM
Usually a mouse will come with driver software that allows you to configure the buttons.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 4 01-06-2004 , 12:07 AM
Subscriber
If you are using windows with a scolling wheel mouse, make sure that the function of the wheel button is set to "auto-scroll"

# 5 01-06-2004 , 01:45 AM

ok...

It just started working. Couldn't move around my view while i was doing a tutorial last night, and couldn't drag textures this morning and now its working. I don't know. THx for ur help everyone.