Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 19-08-2004 , 03:43 AM

toggle between

hello

in order to toggle between say---vertices--or edges.. do you just make a hotkey for it? i know this is possible for nurbs control vertices and such, so i would think it would be possible with the little hard to get to tidbits. after all isnt anything possible with maya?

thanks a mucho

christiano

# 2 19-08-2004 , 03:54 AM
The Maya Mountain
I imagine it's possible. Right clicking and choosing the component from the marking menu has always been easy enough for me.

# 3 19-08-2004 , 04:05 AM
Subscriber
Yep. Window>Settings/Preferences>Hotkeys brings up the hotkey window. To display vertices, look under the "display" catagory then look for "ToggleVertices" and assign a button to it. All lower case letter are already taken by default, but you can see what is avaliable by clicking the "list all" button in the upper right-hand corner of the window. I'm sure the faces and edges command is some where in there too.... didn't bother to look for it.

# 4 19-08-2004 , 08:28 AM
f10 for edges and f11 for faces f5 for verts I think.

I'm hungover right now so dont quote me on that! user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 5 19-08-2004 , 04:47 PM
Subscriber
Hope it was a good night, Alan---- (its f9 for verts though).

all the best

Kieth