Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 12-03-2010 , 03:41 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 12-03-2010 , 04:01 PM
The Maya Mountain
here

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 12-03-2010 , 04:29 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by mtmckinley
here

Thanks mate I'm on it user added image

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 19 12-03-2010 , 08:35 PM
Subscriber
Dave,
in the free tutorials section showing the Interior design preview.
the link for part one at ion the last line of the description doesnt work. where it says " You can grab part one here".

Here's the page its on.
Interior Design Preview

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 20 15-03-2010 , 11:33 AM
The thin red line
Hi David
The gallerys still not working.......dave

# 21 24-03-2010 , 10:47 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by daverave
Hi David
The gallerys still not working.......dave

It is now user added image
Dave

# 22 07-04-2010 , 06:56 PM
Lifetime Member
The lost password does not work. I almost forgot mine but as you see i remembered it

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 23 07-04-2010 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber
Sometimes i get my user name and password typed in, and click log in and it tells me that i must enter a user name.
there are ti9mes i have to try 3-4 times in a row to get it to work right.

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 24 10-04-2010 , 06:29 AM
Subscriber
In the Apache Video Tutorial the Animation Videos are twice to Download (Part 1-8 and Part 42-49 are the same). The Original Parts 1-8 of Modeling is missing.

# 25 20-04-2010 , 04:22 AM
Hey user added image i just thought id let you know that when i activated my membership, then tried to log in for the first time it told me that i needed a username and then redirected me to the log in screen, i then logged in again and it accepted me.

Just thought id give you a heads up.

Thanks,

Mokuraiuser added image

Silent Thunder
# 26 27-04-2010 , 02:57 PM
Subscriber

Re: Re: cant download

Originally posted by David
Fixed sorry about that if your using a download manager please disable it thanks.

Dave user added image

... same problem here. I used a downloadmanager, to regrab my files after a hdd crash. Now it tells me, that I have to wait. Even as I bought a 2 new tutorials, I'm not able to download.
That's not nice!

Hendrik

# 27 28-04-2010 , 12:29 PM
SM Tea Boy
Problem's fixed, please disable your download manager before downloading again.

# 28 20-05-2010 , 09:12 PM
Subscriber
hello

i can't Transfer Points from simplylightwave.com to here.

comes error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, david@simply3dworld.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.12 (Ubuntu) Server at www.simply3dworld.com Port 80

help please.....

https://www.simply3dworld.com/cgi-bin/transfer.plx

# 29 23-05-2010 , 09:32 AM
Subscriber

help

Yo, I just bought the apache course, went to the download section, and its in 50 pieces? Not only that, when I go to hit 'save as' and save it, it is always the same name. I am not going to download 50 things, rename them each as they come down, only to find out that this isn't the way things are supposed to go. Please advise, not happy... was looking forward to a few elements in this tutorial, thanks...

# 30 23-05-2010 , 03:32 PM
Hi, if you bought the full Apache Summer Special , it's 49 parts which cover modeling, texturing, and animating/compositing...26hrs worth of training (reason being is that it's very step-by-step and detailed) so it's divided into many parts. You can see how many parts there are before ordering so I don't understand why the surprise. As far as each part goes, I just checked and they're all named differently:

Apache summer special - part 1
Apache summer special - part 2
etc.

Is the link you're going to different from the one in the above paragraph?

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."