Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 04-03-2015 , 09:04 AM
That's great, but if you can pls show how to create 1 or 2 textures in PS or somewhere else. For example i really wanted to see how you created that complex 3-square texture for the bed in the interior series, so i could learn from it and create textures like that myself user added image Thank you very much!

# 32 05-03-2015 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber
Looking forward to see new tutorials.
Is much similarities modeling trees and bushes between your new tutorial and making realistic outdoor environment?
This is the house modeled so far.

Attached Thumbnails
# 33 07-03-2015 , 06:13 PM
SM Tea Boy
@PierreLeSang texturing will come in volume 3

@saraskas nice job and yes the creation of the trees and bushes is similar to the realistic outdoor environment tutorial. I have included a lesson breakdown so if you use video credits you can skip the parts about trees if you have already seen the environment tutorial

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 34 07-03-2015 , 06:16 PM
SM Tea Boy
Volume 2 is here. again sorry about the wait.

https://simplymaya.com/autodesk-maya-...nt/?tut_id=367

I tried to fit a lot into this volume instead of the more traditional approach of watch me UV map for four hours.

I hope everyone enjoys this volume

Volume 3 will deal with lighting and complex shading networks as well as the final composite.

Thanks
David

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 35 07-03-2015 , 09:09 PM
Great work!!!

Will there be a video on youtube about this series ?

# 36 07-03-2015 , 09:35 PM
SM Tea Boy
Yes I'm recording the intro video now. Glad you liked it.

David

# 37 10-04-2015 , 03:50 PM
Very nice work user added image