Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-03-2012 , 09:41 PM
3D Generalist

sIBL Maya Install

I have realized that not a lot of people use HDRI Lighting. I had to make this for my Texturing & Lighting class.
It is a video of how to install sIBL Helper Script into Maya. Also shows where to get sIBL GUI 4 open source software. Check it out! I have one coming out for Lightwave as well.

https://gdebello3d.com/sibl-install-videos/

Glen

# 2 10-03-2012 , 10:02 PM
Technical Director
Cool, I really like sIBL.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 11-03-2012 , 12:36 AM
Lifetime Member
Nice little vid Glen. Thanks for pointing to this - hadn't come across it before but I've just been playing with it ... sweet little tool.

# 4 11-03-2012 , 06:03 AM
3D Generalist

sIBL Directories

Thanks! I will be making an sIBL Directories video and a video on the sIBL Controls later on this week. I just need to get the sIBL Lightwave one done first.

Glenuser added image