Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 17-05-2012 , 01:25 PM
Subscriber

Simply maya Rain Tutorial

Just downloaded simply maya tutorial on making rain, I think the tutorial is a bit incomplete as I have to set the particles speed to a lot more than 10 to get them to be falling at a faster pace, the air field is not working properly as well. I mean even if I set the direction of Z to 10 the particles continue falling vertically. Is there any settings that I need to change in order not to have to set the speed so high to make them work properly?

# 2 17-05-2012 , 02:10 PM
The thin red line
Its possibly a scaling issue in your scene............dave

# 3 17-05-2012 , 04:58 PM
Subscriber
No it's not a scaling issue. Thanks anyway.

# 4 17-05-2012 , 09:17 PM
Technical Director
Just saying "it doesn't work" doesn't give us enough information to help solve your problem. Please post a full write up of what is, and isn't working, and someone can help you out a lot more.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.