Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 12-11-2002 , 12:22 PM

anyone used Messiah?????

Hi all,

I downloaded a demo of 'messiah' the other day.

It can be used as a plugin (animation) for maya, Lightwave, max, etc.. Has awesome muscle deformation tools also......

Just a question:

Has anyone used (seriously) Messiah?
Am keen to find what other people think about it.

For those who don't know what it is check out:

https://www.projectmessiah.com/x2/ind...siahstudio.htm

re Jim

Mayan elder......only in years.....
# 2 12-11-2002 , 03:43 PM
Supreme Being
i've heard of it.. but never checked it out..
i'll be checkin' it out though.. thnx for the link.. :p

# 3 12-11-2002 , 07:25 PM
SM Alumni
I've had a play with it and without going into too much detail (mainly because it was a while ago and I cant remmber the exact details user added image ) theres some really nice features in there, but if your used to working in maya then you'll notice some glaring ommisions. not being able to redifine hotkeys was the most noticable one for me... also i found the graph editor a little odd too but i guess its all down to what your used to.
Best place for info on it from other users would probably be the messiah yahoo egroup - was pretty active and very friendly.