Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-06-2003 , 03:08 PM

me hulk! me smash movie theatre!

I'm mad....very mad user added image
Yesterday, I bought tickets to the 9:45 show to hulk and arrived at 9 because I knew it would be jammed (there was a line to get in). After the previews, 5 minutes into the movie, two black people next to us start yapping away. So we couldnt take it and walked around to find another seat but everyone was taken so we went to the complaint center and they said we can go to the 10:30 show. By now we were pissed. This was a bit better but people still talked. But 10 minutes before the movie ends, at the huge major climax, the fire alarm goes off. Now we're really pissed. So we wait outside for an hour or two in the cold while nothing really happens for until 3 am (false alarm).So we were there for almost 6 hours! And they decide they'll give us a free ticket pass to any movie. This is where i'm REALLY REALLY pissed because I have to choose between seeing the hulk again and watching it only for the last 10 minutes or seeing a new movie but not finding out what happens until the movie comes out on DVD (3 months maybe?). I think i'll just see a new movie and use the ticket on "28 Days Later" which comes out next frida. But of course, i'm never EVER going to a premiere of a movie again with that kind of talking. So I'll see 28 days later Sunday Morning when its completley empty. Grrr, i'm stressed...

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc
# 2 21-06-2003 , 03:14 PM
LOL.
Sorry to hear that man.

It´s not like you find out that Hermione dies in the next book. I thought it was Ron. That fr*gging b*tch killed the girl! Women man .. women.

# 3 21-06-2003 , 03:16 PM
I hate you now if you're telling the truth. LOL you better hope for your sake you're lying user added image

# 4 21-06-2003 , 03:18 PM
Damit, lol, even if you're lying now I know what NOT happens, grrrr

# 5 21-06-2003 , 03:23 PM
# 6 21-06-2003 , 03:25 PM
user added image :dieadlnow!: lol

# 7 21-06-2003 , 11:16 PM
Subscriber
Dam I would check out a new movie then go into the hulk to see the last part of the show,, If I was you,, Tell them that you were in the showing that was Interrupted the other day and diden't want to sit through the whole show to see the ladt 10 (min) and if the Usher try to take me out I'd PiMp slap his happy ass Pie AwOo Beiouchuser added image

# 8 21-06-2003 , 11:33 PM
the timing would have to be perfect user added image