Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-04-2008 , 05:52 AM
Acid44

limewire vs. whatever...

is limewire the best bet or should i use morpheus or something for music d/ls?user added image

# 2 02-04-2008 , 05:55 AM
Subscriber
music d/ling is illegal... I'd say soulseek (slsknet.org) though... better than anything else... atleast that is what I've heard... ummm from people that do that thing.... yeah..

# 3 02-04-2008 , 06:10 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel
... atleast that is what I've heard... ummm from people that do that thing.... yeah..

lol ya sure... people that do that... :p

thanks for the super fast replyuser added image

# 4 02-04-2008 , 06:19 AM
Subscriber
not a problem, enjoy
I've found it.... errr I mean other people have found it to not contain spyware/adware that the other programs you listed have.

# 5 02-04-2008 , 06:25 AM
Acid44
lol

just downloaded it... so far i havent had anything i try actual start d/ling

# 6 02-04-2008 , 06:27 AM
Subscriber
alright time for me to go to bed, enjoy, and don't be afraid to pay the 5 bucks for 35 days worth of being the first person in que... less wait for only 5 bucks, worth it to me.

# 7 02-04-2008 , 06:45 AM
Acid44
ok well good night and thanksuser added image

# 8 02-04-2008 , 02:56 PM
Subscriber
As this is simply maya.com shouldn't we keep the convo on the topic of things that are maya or related, or atleast legal to do?
Itunes Music store is a good clean way to get legitimate music, I also believe napster is as well these days.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”

Last edited by alexanderH; 03-04-2008 at 05:09 PM.
# 9 02-04-2008 , 06:32 PM
Acid44
ya torrents are wicked for albums i use utorrent for those but
just for random songs that come to my head is what im lookin for

P.S. dont flame me and start a bunch of crap over me downloading music... ive got enough problems as things are the last thing i need is to get in a fight and get kicked off SMuser added image