Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-06-2018 , 10:26 AM
Administrator

New SimplyMaya tutorials

Attached Images
File Type: jpg robot_small.jpg (299.9 KB, 31 views)
# 2 09-08-2019 , 11:47 AM
Subscriber
Hello SimplyMaya Team,
Massive thanks for assembling these tutorials. I appreciate the level of work and time required to do this. I am keen to find out what's your next 100% Maya modelling tutorial you are planning to build? Something with both soft and hard surfaces... Could I propose a model with mechanised gears.
Thanks in advance, keen to hear your plans.
Dob

# 3 13-08-2019 , 01:01 AM
SM Tea Boy
2 tutorials in the works right now both of which will contain modelling.

First up will be a furniture series for archviz , then next will come some mechanical type design for 3D printing. I expect both before the end of the month.

Thanks for the kind words I'd love to do something with gears so i'll have a think about what i could come up with.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 18-08-2019 , 12:14 PM
Subscriber
Exciting news indeed. Looking forward to the new content. Cheers,