Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 17-11-2007 , 01:55 PM

Maya 7 viewport

Ok I have windows vista 32 bit, and just got a new nvidia geforce 8600 gt graphics card. Now Its working better than my integrated card, but Maya viewports are still having problems. Whenever I click on a viewport and I am have 4 viewports open at once....they go white and will not work until i maximize them or move them. Its just really annoying and its definately a driver issue because I have uninstalled my drivers and maya works fine....but not having drivers sux. Any solutions? I have also tried the detonator (sp?) driver but it doesn't seem to install O.o anyways yea any solution?

Solution: Ok Well i found the solution and it was just the windows vista theme I was using. Maya doesn't support vista so i switch to a classic theme and everything seems to be working fine now ^^

Last edited by surrealalucard; 18-11-2007 at 08:41 AM.
# 2 02-12-2007 , 01:36 PM
I'm guessing 90% that maybe it's just windows vista, maybe maya isn't totally fixed to work 100% in vista...?

9 months into Maya...and still learning...
0 experience with any other 3D programs